The given blog is a quick installation guide for your TP-Link Archer C3200.
Your TP-Link Archer C3200 uses Tri-Band technology to run different Wi-Fi networks at same time. With its speed of up to 3200mbps, Archer C3200 provides you to game online and watch your 4k videos without any buffering.
Archer C3200 is supplied with four Gigabit Ethernet ports that give wired speed 10 times greater than fast Ethernet. The six high-performance antennas increase the range and signal stability of Archer C3200.
Some of the features which your ArcherC3200 supports are:
- It supports synchronized 2.4GHz and 5GHz connection.
- Also, it supports virtual server and DMZ host.
- Gives automatic connection and scheduled connection on absolute time.
- Archer C3200 supports web management and firmware update.
- Gives WEP security and also gives wireless LAN access control list.
The setup process of TP-Link Archer C3200 is an easy process. Follow the steps given below:
For TP-Link Archer C3200 Login, follow the steps given below:
- Set IP protocol to ‘obtain IP address automatically’.
- Enter http://tplinkwifi.net or http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Now, fill the default username and password.
Thus, your TP-Link Archer C3200 login is easily completed. Also, create a new username and password and login with the new login details.
For TP-Link Archer C3200 setup, you can use the quick setup option which will help manage your router very well. Archer C3200 is built in with a web-based quick setup which has much important information in it.
Follow the steps given below for TP-Link Archer C3200 setup:
- Open a web browser in your computer and enter http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar.
- Log into your router using the username and password which you set for your router.
- Quick setup page will appear on your screen.
- Here you can select the region, time zone.
- To check your connection type you can click on ‘auto detect’ option which will show your router’s current connection type.
From the above-listed steps your TP-Link C3200 setup is done. For more details contact us on our toll-free number.
Once the setup and login are completed it is mandatory that TP-Link Archer C3200 firmware is updated. The reason you need to update the firmware is that your router’s manufacturer upgrades the firmware with latest technologies.
For TP-Link Archer C3200 firmware update, you need to download file of the latest version of firmware from the official TP-Link site. Log into the web management page and select the file which you downloaded earlier. Click on the ‘Upgrade’ button.
Once the router’s firmware is updated it will reboot automatically.
Thus from the above-given blog, you can understand about your TP-Link Archer C3200. In case you need to talk to us about the TP-Link Archer C3200 setup and TP-Link Archer C3200 login process you can call us at our toll-free number. Anyhow, Archer C3200 giving an excellent performance is the best router known in the TP-Link AC series.